domingo, 31 de agosto de 2014

Sophie

Hi friends!!!


Today I'm not coming to talk about my story, but instead, I will share something that's even more special for me.

Some days ago, I was talking with my little star, my dear Sophie, and she confessed that she was working in a draw. A draw of myself! She send me a photo of that drawing. That leave me very happy and surprised with the similaries with me! I already knew about her potencial for drawings, but that draw is something very special for me, as much as it's for her. 

She is special in everything! She knows how much I love her! That's the reason why I am writing this post, dedicated to her, because she knows how to make me happy, make me smile, make me feeling better, even if she doesn't know how I'm feeling in that moment. 

Sophie is very harsh and strong. She doesn't talk much about her real feelings. Even so, I like her way, because everything in her is perfect! When she smiles, my soul revives. My heart gets warm with the caring and the sparkle of her eyes.

My dear and beloved Sophie, I just want you to know that I really love you and I am here for everything!


Always Yours,

Howl

howl-moving-castle

2 comentários: